The England Athletics AGM took place on Saturday 10th September 2011 at Trafford A.C. from 10.30am to 1.30pm.
The agenda for the meeting was as follows:
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11th September 2010
2. Matters arising from the minutes
3. To receive the Directors’ Report of the Activities of the Company during the year ended 31st March 2011
4. To receive a presentation of the Company’s audited accounts for the year ended 31st March 2011
5. To appoint the Company’s auditors for the year to 31st March 2012 and delegate agreement of their remuneration to the EA Board
6. To receive the announcement of the directors of the Company and the England Council Members
7. To note the statement of changes to the Election Regulations for the Chairman of England Athletics and for Regional Council Members
8. To consider any special business or resolutions submitted in accordance with Articles
You can download the CEO's and Finance presentation below.