England Athletics & National Championships
Online entry/ Results
Senior & U20 England and Area Combined Events Championships, including Race Walking and BMC events
(Incorporating MCAA, Northern Athletics and Welsh Championships)
U20W results pdf
SW results pdf
U20M results pdf
SM results pdf
BMC results pdf
Walks results pdf
|February 21||Saucony English National Cross Country Championships||Parliament Hill||Report and Results|
|February 28 - March 1||England Age Group Championships||EIS Sheffield|
|March 14||ESAA Cross Country Championships||Blackburn||Report and Results|
England Age Group CE Championships
U15G pentathlon results PDF
U15B pentathlon results PDF
U17M heptathlon results PDF
U17W pentathlon results PDF
|March 22||England Athletics Half Marathon Championships||Reading||Report and Results|
|April 11||National 12 Stage men & 6 Stage women Relays||Sutton Park, Birmingham||Report Video footage|
|April 26||Virgin Money London Marathon including England Athletics Championships - see note||London||
Team results (prov)
|May 16||England 10k Track Championships||Highgate||More information||Download full results from the Highgate Harriers Night of the 10,000m PBs.|
England Senior & U20 Combined Events Championships
including England U18 Open Hurdles and Throws Events
|June 20-21||England U23 & U20 Championships & European Trials||Bedford|
|July||English 50km Ultra Championships IAU 50km Trophy Series Race||TBA|
|July 10-11||English Schools' AA Championships||Gateshead|
|August 1-2||England Senior Championships - UK CAU Inter Counties Champs||Bedford|
England Athletics U17 & U15 Combined Events Championships and Relay Championships
|Bedford||Info and registration form|
England Athletics U17 & U15 Championships
|Info and registration form|
||English Schools' Combined Events and Walks championships||Sutton Park, Birmingham|
||ERRA National 6 Stage men & 4 Stage women Relays and young athlete races||Sutton Park, Birmingham|
||Bupa Great South Run incorporating England Athletics 10M Championships||Portsmouth|
||ECCA (English Cross Country Association) relays||Mansfield|
||Age UK Leeds Abbey Dash 10k* (incorporating English 10k Championships)||Leeds|
- Coaching accreditation for many England Athletics championship events is available. To apply for accreditation for our events please click here to download the application form.
- Media accrediation can be applied for - please click here to download the application form.
- Live coverage of some of our events at www.englandathletics.org/liveevents
- Connect with us on Social Media at www.facebook.com/englandathletics and www.twitter.com/englandathletic
- Teams and selection (divided into Track & Field, Race Walking, Cross Country, Road running, Mountain Running, Ultra-distance)
- Information on other competition opportunities provided by partners of England Athletics
- England Athletics supports the work of the UK Counties Athletics Union (UK CAU) and County Associations. You can find out more about their work, and the member counties, at www.englandathletics.org/ukcau.
The Virgin Money London Marathon also includes the England Athletics Marathon Championships.
To be eligible for the England Athletics championships all athletes must be registered with England Athletics (See UKA Rules for Competition including Rule 10.2). Please ensure your club’s athletes are registered with England Athletics.
In accordance with UKA Rule 17.2 only athletes wearing club vests are eligible for inclusion in the Team Championship. We recommend you advise your club’s athletes of this.
To be eligible to score in the Team Championships Foreign athletes should be registered as such with UKA, we advise you check whether your athletes need to be registered as foreign (For more information please see UKA Rules for Competition including Rule 5.6).
Athletes must also be registered as a Championship entry or an Elite athlete on the London Marathon entry system on the day of competition to be eligible to score for their club in the Team Championship event.
The UK Rules for Competition can be accessed at www.britishathletics.org.uk/competitions/rules