||Sussex Athletics Network
|Clubs in Network
||All 38 clubs in the County
- 9 Schools Sports Partnerships (SSP’s)
- 15 Local Authorities (LA’s)
- England Athletics (EA) and UK Athletics (UKA)
- County Sports Partnership (CSP)
- Sussex Schools Athletics Association (SSAA)
- Sussex County Athletics Assocation (SCAA)
- Sussex Downs College (centre of Vocational Excellence for Sport) Centres and Colleges across Sussex
- The University of Brighton (Brighton, Eastbourne, and Hastings campuses)
- The University of Chichester
- Sport England, Youth Sports Trust (YSP), and Sports Coach UK
|Network Chair / Contact
||Chair - Peter Masters: email@example.com
Network Administrator - Dawn Piechoczek: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCSO - Elspeth Turner: email@example.com
- Develop the strength of coaching.
- Improve the quality of school-club links.
- Provide greater opportunities for volunteers to learn and apply new skills.
- Improve the quality of club-based competition in the local setting.
- Prove a base for talent development in the network through collaboration with England Athletics and key partners.
- County Wide Startrack Provision
- Run in England Beginners Series
- Run England Race Series
- Expansion of Fun Run and Fun XC Leagues
- Officials Recruitment Programme
- Officials technical training and development days
- Club Coach Coordinator Development
- Coach, Clubs & Officials Fora
- Flying coach Scheme
- Coach & Athlete Development Days
- Apprentice Coach Scheme
- County coach Mentor Programme
- Schools Liaison Programme
- Equipment Pool Development – Road XC Clubs
- Helpers Pack for Parents