||Merseyside Athletics Network
|Clubs in Network
- Liverpool Harriers AC
- Liverpool Pembroke and Sefton
- Wirral AC
- Southport Waterloo AC
- Liverpool Running Club
- St Helens and Sutton AC
- Wallasey AC
- Mossley Hill AC
- Penny Lane Striders
- Liverpool Challenge (Disability club)
- Merseyside County Sports Partnership.
- Senior Competition Managers
- Local Authority Sport Development Departments
- Local Borough Athletics Development Groups
|Network Chair / Contact
||Chair - Arwel Williams: ArwelWilliams@aol.com
Coordinator - Vicky Huyton email@example.com
07738 402931 (joint coordinator with Cheshire Athletics Network
CCSO - Claire Buckle: firstname.lastname@example.org 07803671968
- Employ a Coach Co-ordinator post to facilitate coach development in Merseyside.
- Increase the number of coaches at every level in all disciplines.
- Increase the number of Officials through recruitment and training.
- Deliver a series of coach/athlete development workshops
- Support Satellite Athletics Clubs linking into Clubmark Accredited Clubs
- Deliver a series of development squad days
- Raise the profile of local clubs at high profile events e.g. Race for Life etc.