|Clubs in Network
- Chiltern Harriers AC
- Marshal Milton Keynes
- Wycombe Phoienx Harriers AC
- Vale of Aylesbury AC
- Bucks Sport (CSP)
- Bucks New University
- Wye Valley School Sports Partnership
- Several other SSP’s due to come on board later
|Network Chair / Contact
||Chair - Mick Bromilow (Marshal Milton Keynes AC): T.M.Bromilow@open.ac.uk
CCSO - Amy Frith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implementation in each club of an effective coaching structure to ensure quality provision for athletes at every stage of the development pathway. (Using the template provided by England Athletics)
- Implementation of mentoring / support structure for network/club coaches to ensure coaches are appropriately supported in their ongoing development. (Using the template provided by England Athletics).
- Undertake a Gap Analysis in each club to identify any gaps in coaching provision such as no long jump, pole vault or hammer coach.
- Undertake a skills audit of each club coach to identify what strengths, weaknesses and areas of interest the coach has.
- Increase the number of club volunteers (coaches, officials, etc) to help fill the identified gaps (see above) through actively recruiting parents, ex athletes and other interested parties.
- Provide a quality athlete development environment by introducing the Club Academy programme into each club.
- Improve the quality of club coaching by setting up a coaching network and a mentoring system
- Junior Development programme for clubs
- Coach development days targeted at specific event groups. Generic Workshops. Developing the 4x4 approach to coach development
- Using external expertise and facilities. Making use of Student placement schemes
- Develop a Network U20 team to compete in the National Junior League