When you pass your details to us... we’ll pass all the latest information directly on to you.It’s YOUR sport
England Athletics is working hard to improve communication across the sport. We want everyone to have easy access to the information that they need. We also want you to be able to make your voice heard. That is important so that decisions made by England Athletics and other bodies in the sport take account of your opinions.
Stay informed, have your sayYou get get information from England Athletics in the following ways:
- By being a registered member - whether through your club as an athlete or volunteer, as a coach or official. We can then send you information directly. You can go to www.englandathletics.org/editmyprofile to select the information you want to receive and ensure your details are up to date. See below*
- By signing up to our Parent Power updates
- Through your club - some information is sent through your club secretary
- By using our website and Facebook pages to look out for the latest information
You can sign up for our Parent Power scheme at www.englandathletics.org/parentpower which will enable you to receive more information about our work with young athletes. Our Facebook page also has information about our work and allows you to share with other people involved in athletics. See www.facebook.com/englandathletics.
* For guidance on updating your profile details and who to contact for more help are available here.
You matter to us, you matter to the sportIt is important that members of England Athletics keep us up to date with their contact details and what information they wish to received. This means we can:
- keep you informed
- consult you on subjects that matter to you
- make you aware of decisions or consultations involving the Government and other bodies that have a major effect on our sport - it is important that we as a sport can make our voice heard at these times.
A lot of this information will come through our fortnightly e-bulletins. This means it is well supplying us with your email address so we can contact you directly with important news from the sport.
We know who is involved in our sport through club affiliation and athlete registration, licensing of coaches and certification of officials. These are also vitally important to enable our sport to be safe, and fair. These registration schemes, and the communication they allow are essential for us to ensure resources from England Athletics, our partners and other bodies, are channelled effectively and fairly.
If you are already a member of England Athletics and know your username password you can click above to go to the 'Edit my Profile' page.