England Athletics - supporting athletics clubs
Supporting our athletics and running clubs is a major priority of England Athletics. Our athletics clubs and runnings club are the lifeblood of our sport. Without a strong club infrastructure then we would never have any Olympic champions or chances for people to work hard to be the best that they can be.
The ethos behind the Athletics Network is to encourage local athletics and running clubs to work together in partnership in their local area for the good of the clubs, coaches, athletes and the local community. Athletics Networks are all over the country with lots of exciting work going on.
You can find out more about them by clicking here
Club Coach Support Officers (CCSOs)
Our Club and Coach Support Officers are your local link to England Athletics. To find out more about how your local CCSO can support you and your athletics club or running club, or if you have a specific request for help or support please contact the Club and Coach Support Officer responsible for your area by clicking here.
What’s Your Interest?
By affiliating to England Athletics you can access the following benefits:
- Access to the Athletics Network programme
- Dedicated support for clubs from your CCSO
- Public liability insurance for affiliated clubs
- Subsidised training events for club members
- Access to the Flying Coach Development Programme
- Resources and training programmes to support club development
- National Championships across a wide range of event groups
- Specialist national and regional events, seminars and conferences to support coaches, officials, athletes and volunteers
- Benefits and support for competition organisers
- Delivery of licensed coach, teacher and officials education programmes
- Development of up-to-date resources for coaches, teachers and officials
Further affiliation information can be found by clicking here.
Welfare - it is everyone's responsibility
England Athletics aims to create an environment where everyone involved in athletics feels safe and secure to enable them to achieve their potential – to run, jump and throw, to coach, officiate or to support those who do. If you need our support, then click here to find out how we can help.