England Athletics knows the education and development of coaches and coaching is central to the success of athletics. We are committed to supporting the ongoing development of coaches in every event, at every level both directly with our staff, through contracted agencies and experts, and by enabling coaches to work together on a more frequent and structured basis.
Click on the appropriate image below to access the information relevant to you.
My coach is great!
Here's a short video from some grass roots athletes and also Roger Black and Sally Gunnell talking about their coaches.
This was produced for our 2011 Coaching Conference.
Coaching - central to successful athletics
- 23.May.13 Coach Education Review
- 22.May.13 Chris Tomlinson jumps in to support local club's track project
- 22.May.13 Staff seminar addresses eating disorders awareness
- 20.May.13 Down to the wire in Loughborough
- 20.May.13 Alan Bertram MBE
- 14.May.13 England Team announced for Loughborough International (updated)