England Athletics and the English Schools' Athletic Association
England Athletics supports the work of the English Schools' Athletic Association (ESAA). The ESAA is an independent organisation which aims to promote the enjoyment of athletics in schools and encourage the development and discovery of athletic talent.
England Athletics works with the ESAA to grow participation in athletics in both the primary and secondary schools sector across the country by promoting our single awards scheme, short format competition models and curriculum teaching resources (see our schools pages at www.englandathletics.org/schools for more details)
Below are links to more information about the ESAA, profiles of top athletes who have worked through the ESAA system and details of how you can get involved.
- 15.May.13 High standards at Great School Sprint Birmingham
- 08.May.13 £150million funding boost for Primary Schools
- 29.Apr.13 An update from Chris Jones, CEO England Athletics
- 09.Apr.13 Dhoon Primary School giving race walk opportunities
- 08.Apr.13 On your marks, get set go – building begins on new compact athletic facility
- 08.Apr.13 Job vacancy: UK Athletics Coach wanted (Birmingham Schools)