Great News for Endurance Officials!
2011 saw the launch of new opportunities for endurance officials, including:
- An Endurance Officials’ Pathway giving officials the opportunity to decide just how far they want to progress, and more transparency on progression and development.
- A new sytem of Levels linked to the Pathway, ensuring that appropriate training and experience is available across all the different officiating roles – whether it be standard of race or type of official.
- A new Level 2 Endurance Course delivered across England. A 3 to 3 1/2 hour course designed to introduce the role of officials and the key features of a race. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions on Level 2 are also available here on the website.
- A completely redesigned Risk Assessment Course better tailored towards giving officials at the grassroots level guidance on the process.
- New Logbooks which will enable officials to track their practical and theoretical experience. The Logbook contains the modules required for candidates progressing along the Level 2 section of the Pathway (from Level 2 Club, to Level 2 County and then Level 2 Region). It is designed to be used in combination with a new CD that will signpost candidates along the Pathway.