Run! is a project to help develop the sport of athletics in the inner London Boroughs. This project, aims to take the sport to the parts of our capital where there is currently little or no provision. It aims to increase participation, widen access and unearth raw talent.
This project will help us to boost participation, thus fulfilling one of our 5 key strands from the London Strategy – a strategy which we have produced in partnership with clubs, partners and other organisations in London to ensure that we are maximising the potential from unique opportunities that have been provided in the capital as a result of hosting the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
In December 2011 the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, announced his backing for our project with a grant of up to £200,000. As just one of a small number of funded projects under the Mayor’s Legacy Fund, we have been given a unique opportunity to create a lasting legacy for athletics in London, following the Games in 2012.
Run! Project Manager
- Rhian Horlock 07850 514938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Run! Athletics Activators
- Newham: Coral Nourrice 07718 394756, 0203 3732702, Fax: 0203 373 1455 email@example.com
- Hackney: Christina Adenaike 07718 394759 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haringey: Tamsin Fudge 07718 394754, 0208 4894629 email@example.com
- Greenwich: Melissa Catchpole 07932 410458 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waltham Forest: Shaun Medlen 07718 394757, 0208 496 3689 email@example.com
- Westminster/Lambeth: Ellie Hutchinson 07718 394761 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brent: Andre Fernandez 07718 394764 email@example.com
- Hammersmith & Fulham: Lekeisha Wilson 07718 394763 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download all these contact details plus office addresses.