Welcome to the South of England Athletics Officials’ Association (SEAOA) summary page
The Association exists to provide assistance and guidance to Technical Officials involved in the running of Athletics Meetings in the South of England.
The aims of the Association are to:
- Act at all times in the best interests of its members.
- Maintain the high standard of officiating.
- Raise the status of Officials.
- Speak with one voice on issues affecting Officials.
- Monitor and raise the standard of facilities provided for Officials and to monitor and raise the safety of facilities.
- Produce a magazine and distribute it in printed or electronic format as requested by the relevant members.
- Endeavour through liaison and communication to ensure that athletic events are adequately staffed.
- Promote in conjunction with UKA and the relevant Regions of England Athletics the technical training in all disciplines.
- Represent the views of the Officials' Association
Annual subscription is £10. Members will receive copies of the UK Athletics Rule Book and, if they wish, the English Schools' Handbook and the opportunity of purchasing other publications at a reduced rate. There is also a a newsletter and members can attend the Annual Conference which is held in Twickenham in February each year. Click here to find out more about joining the Association.
Want to get in touch? All the contact details are on the SEAOA website contacts page.