17.Jul.12 Tender process open for SW XC champs 2013
The South West Council have made the decision to tender the delivery of the 2013 South West Cross Country Championship which will be held at Bicton. All the details for the tendering process are on the attached document and would welcome applications from relevant organisations.
The cost of the event must be met by the organising body (i.e. EA will not put any additional financial payment above and beyond the agreement) but England Athletics South West Region will pay for or supply;
- Medals and lanyards
- Event Venue (2012 cost £700)
- First Aid provision must meet minimum standards as recommended by UKA and be available all Day (Medical Assessment document must be submitted to EA complete with staffing numbers, qualifications and equipment list).
The organising body must ensure the following:
- Venue is booked (provisional booking already made)
- Liaise with SW Regional Council Representative (Neil Miller) on award of contract
- Risk assessment is done and agreed with facility and made a available to all interested parties Event Plan to include contingencies
To tender for this event please submit full details of your organisation to
Chris Mallender: firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on 31st August 2012. Shortlisted companies will be informed of final selection process by 7th September 2012.
You can download a PDF containing further detailed informatio from the very bottom of this page.
England Athletics Online store
Click here to visit the Official England Athletics online store.