28.Apr.12 Denmark Half marathon selections announced
In the third year of sending a team, England Athletics are pleased to announce that the following athletes will be representing England in the Lillebælt Half Marathon in Denmark on 5th May.
The team for this England v Denmark event will be 3 men and 3 women with 2 of each to count on cumulative times. Selection for the England Team was based on Power of Ten rankings, plus specific performances at the England Athletics Half Marathon championships held at Wilmslow. The following athletes have been selected for the Lillebælt Half Marathon:
- Gareth Raven (Coach: Paul Roden) - Sale Harriers Manchester
- Catherine Ansell (Coach: Tim Ballard) - Herne Hill Harriers
- Ben Fish (Coach: Eric Toogood) - Blackburn Harriers and AC
- Juliet Doyle (Coach: Roy Stowell) - Charnwood AC
- Benjamin Livesey (Coach: Dave Lawrence) - Birchfield Harriers
- Holly Rush (Coach: Martin Rush) - Team Bath
Team Manager is Christopher Frapwell
The team is taken from all corners of England and of a high calibre; Catherine Ansell is the current England Athletics Half Marathon Champion and Juliet Doyle the Current Midlands XC Champion, with Holly Rush taking 9th in the Delhi Commonwealth Games Marathon.
We wish them all the best.
England Athletics Online store
Click here to visit the Official England Athletics online store.