22.Oct.12 Club Development Workshops to help clubs help themselves
The England Athletics Club Support Service helps athletics clubs by providing relevant, innovative, problem solving advice and support to enable them to overcome challenges and develop. A series of workshops for the Midlands and South West region are just one way England Athletics plan to ‘help clubs help themselves’.
Five evening workshops have been organised across the region, with further workshops likely to be added to over the coming months. Click on an event heading below to find out more.
- Managing Coaches Workshop: Wed 31 October 2012 (Birmingham)
- Welfare Officer Workshop: Wed 7 November 2012 (Loughborough, Leics)
- Welfare ‘Time to Listen’ Workshop: Wed 14 November 2012 (Ivybridge, Devon)
- Supporting Coaches Workshop: Friday 18th January 2013 (Dorset)
- Safe Athletics Workshop: Mon 11 March 2013 (Nuneaton, Warks)
England Athletics Online store
Click here to visit the Official England Athletics online store.