12.Sep.12 Great Birmingham Run will incorporate Midlands Club Challenge
The 2012 BUPA Great Birmingham Run will incorporate a Midlands Club Challenge for a second year after the inaugural challenge in 2011 which saw BRAT Club (Birmingham Running & Triathlon Club) come out on top and claim the bragging rights as the strongest half marathon club in the Midlands.
Again, there will be awards for the best Midlands club based on the aggregate time of the first 20 finishers from the same club irrespective of gender.
The 1st place club will receive:
- A cash prize of £1000.00 for the winning club
- 20 free entries to the 2013 BUPA Great Birmingham Run
- Trophy to be presented to the winning club post event. This will be made on a club night by special guest
The 2nd place club will receive:
- 15 free entries to the 2013 Bupa Great Birmingham Run
The 3rd place club will receive:
- 10 free entries to the 2013 Bupa Great Birmingham Run
Entries for the 2012 BUPA Great Birmingham Run which takes place on Sunday 21st October are rapidly approaching the entry limit with pressure increasing on those intending to run who have not yet entered! Click here to enter.
England Athletics Online storeClick here to visit the Official England Athletics online store.
Wear official England Athletics clothing.
All 'profits' made by England Athletics are reinvested into the development of athletics in England