- Venue: High Performance Centre, Loughborough University
The Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire Athletics Networks would like to invite you to a series of Pole Vault Development Sessions this Winter
- Venue: Northwood Stadium Indoor Area Keelings Road, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent ST1 6PA
Sessions provide the opportunity for coaches to work in small teams, enabling them to share ideas whilst working with athletes of their selected age group. The emphasis is on the technical development of hurdlers but other aspects of athlete development - e.g. strength and conditioning - will also figure.
- Venue: National Indoor Arena, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC), Cardiff, Cyncoed Road, CF23 6XD
In conjunction with the Welsh Athletics Junior Grand Prix.
- Venue: Loughborough University
Last year’s East Midlands Local Coach Development Programme (LCDP) was incredibly successful and we are pleased to announce that we have another Winter of LCDP days organised.
- Venue: Haldon Forest, Exeter
Endurance running, road and trail Workshop taking place as part of the LCDP programme. Any coach or Leader with a UKA licence is welcome to attend and may bring 1 or 2 athletes.